Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture is Worth A Thousand Words..


Finally have my computer back after a week with the computer guy.... I'm sure all three of you have noticed ") But enough about the details, let me catch up...
Above is the lasted pic by Danny from the Betsey Johnson runway show I did last week.Feel free to click on the picture to see it larger. Also, please disregard the intolerable face I'm making, and the open left hand (low five anyone?). In my opinion, the picture is about so much more than a girl in a pretty dress making a heinous face. Take a second, and absorb the women on the left's expression. And after you draw that in, contradict it with the man on the opposite side's expression. Wow. It reminds me of why I spend five years studying photography in college. What an exciting picture that talkes about so much. Can't wait to see what Danny catches next!

No comments: